Pea Nuckle take 2

I almost wish I had more time this week to try this a third time
but I'm going to have to call it quits at two attempts.
I wouldn't exactly call this a tangle that boosts your tangling self confidence, 
however,
it is always good to challenge yourself,
and that's why we're here right?!

For my second attempt I curved my lines into the 'S''s . . . and well . . . it still isn't working for me, now they look like Cheezies.
I loved Jennifer's "broken lines" so I gave that a go too.  And more shading.
 
I then tried photographing it from a lower angle.  I think this is as good as it gets folks!

Thanks for sticking with me on this one.  We've all learned something I'm sure!
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~