Maryhill Monotangle in a Heptagon

Have you ever drawn anything in a heptagon?
I hadn't, so I thought I'd give it a whirl with the Maryhill Monotangle challenge.
It worked!  This tangle is so cool, it satisfies my artsy side and my nerdy math side!


We are currently in the midst of a DOWNPOUR here.  Earlier we had thunder, sheet lightning, hail and so much rain even our bone dry earth couldn't absorb it fast enough.  Small rivers of water are flowing all around the house.
I'm very happy to be inside tangling! ;o)
~ joey ~

4 comments:

  1. Gosh what weather, the only thing you were missing was snow! I love your heptagon I think there are a lot of ways you could do this tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maryhill" always reminds me of a pinwheel and brings to mind a summer's day. Perhaps thinking of that will keep you cheery in that crazy weather... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make a way cool umbrella subconsciously? The tangle and your mind took over, what more could you ask for? Way cool, and thanks again for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great linework!
    I hope the wheather is better by now...

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~