joey's weekly tangle challenge #60

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!
I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges.
*** 

Since the nice weather arrived
I confess that I haven't set aside much time to draw.

I thought about taking a break from these challenges
since I wasn't completing them myself,
but I quickly changed my mind as it's something that I enjoy doing and
you shouldn't give up things that you enjoy
just because things get busy.  Right!

So this week I want us to

use the tangle

This is one of Maria and Rick's tangles
and perusing their website reminded me
that making sure that I take time to relax with paper and pen
is what's most important here.
Tangling can often turn a 'quandary' into 'clarity' within a few minutes.

Wishing you a week of warm weather
so that you can tangle outside!
~ joey ~ 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

12 comments:

  1. Please keep your challenge going! I've only done six or so, but have really come to look forward to doing them. I learn so much and have fun too. Keep them coming! We're glad you're here! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
    2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your trees with Quandary. Very nicely done Sarah!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  2. Emily,
    You've got the right idea about stopping Quandary when it feels like it's getting out of control. It was a challenging tangle for me for sure! Great that you could combine it with Diane and Carolien's PQR. I hope to try that one this week too.
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi Sue,
    I like how you have shaded your Quandary to give it a puffy look. It's a great tangle for trees.
    Thank you for linking up!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Efie,
    I love the different shapes that your Quandary formed. It's not an easy Tangle to shape!
    Many thanks for linking up your artwork.
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilse,
    You have given Quandary so many great looks, I love all of your variations! It's not obvious that it's a monotangle at all!
    Thanks for sharing your work and your kind comments!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane,
    Nice blend of tangles used on this challenge! I hope to complete your challenge by the end of the weekend.
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized that I didn't leave a comment last night when I posted quandary. I have always had a love hate relationship with quandary. Sometimes it works well, sometimes not so much. This time was sort of in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrie,
      I can't even imagine trying to twist Quandary into the shape you did. I'm amazed! I love it!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  8. JLJohnson,
    You continue to amaze me how many challenges and artwork you can create in a week. Your tangled hands are a wonderful gift for your family.
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy,
    If you can complete this many challenges while working, I can't wait to see what you accomplish this summer! Have a wonderful rest and I hope you continue to share your art often!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~