inside my sketchbook

I apologize for not having a link up the past few weeks.
I've used this excuse over and over now but life just got busy!
* * *
Hello!
Welcome to the

Inside my sketchbook Link Up!

When: every Friday

What: a place to share your drawings

Why: to inspire, get feedback or just because

How: Link up blogposts/photos with the Mr. Linky box below.

Note: artwork does not have to be specifically in a sketchbook.
*Artwork from other blog challenges is always welcome here! 
*Please share your Joey's weekly tangle challenges 
only on the Monday challenge's Link up.

 ***

I'm sharing a variety of drawings this week
including some that I had forgotten about! . . .

 These animals were fun to draw!

Some coloured pencil drawings
(inspired by the book "20 ways to draw a tulip")


 A coloured pencil/watercolour drawing of a delphinium . . .

 . . . that turned into this!

Other challenges from the week:


Whatcha find in your sketchbook this week?
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~