inside my sketchbook

Some of my cut and paste sketch book pages that I tried last night . . .
Paisley design (I think mine needs colour)

A daisylike flower that is repetitive very much like a tangle pattern.  This could be altered slightly to create lots of different styles of flowers.

The lovely Spring (almost Summerlike) weather is still here
so I'm heading out to the garden to tidy up.
I will hopefully discover a "new" outdoor space to spread some creativity.

Enjoy the weekend!
~ joey ~

2 comments:

  1. every thing you make is beautiful I wished I had a hand like yours .....
    MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try these of course your is the best mine was too fat not skiney like yours...
    MaryR

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~