challenge #34



I found this week's challenge really fun, it was inspired by a couple of things...

I'm having so much fun with Genevieve's stencil templates so I wanted to try using them again this week on the Knightsbridge monotangle.

The other influence came from M.C. Escher, I'm not exactly sure why
it reminds me of his work but my husband saw it too.
My son suggested that I use a "battlement" edge on this piece
and I think he was spot on!

I am working on a second Knightsbridge monotangle and I hope to have that finished soon.  Like many of you, I found this challenge to be an excellent opportunity to practice my shading.

Thanks to all who participate and share their work and those who are doing the challenges behind the scenes and don't link up.  I look forward to seeing your work and reading your comments every week.
~ joey ~

2 comments:

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~