Kelly's build a house challenge #2



I've been having a lot of fun doing Kelly's new challenges.  This week we had to 'build a house' with a printable template that she makes up.

My kids say it looks like a Hobbit house.  I figured that I would be  going overboard if I added flying fairies and gnomes peeking out of the garden... but I was tempted!

Her challenges seem to spark my "whimsical" side more than my "tangling" side.  I wanted to try a few drawing techniques that I saw in this doodle by Ann, but it also contains a few "modified" tangles:  Bricks and Frond and of course W2 for the roof (which I now see that I drew upside-down by mistake!)
Oh well, it's all good fun!
~ joey ~

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~